Tuesday, October 13, 2009

9 Weeks + 3 days

OK ,so I borrowed this Q&A format from here , but she's having a baby today and won't be needing it anymore. Plus I've see some other girls using it for there weekly updates, so I'm just gonna go ahead and use it so my life is easier and you get a good update. and p.s. I'll start weekly bump pics next week.

How far along?
9 weeks and 3days
Total weight gain: no that i know of.
Maternity clothes? no
Sleep: mostly, but some nights I'm up and down with the peeing and whatnot
Best moment this week: Justin made me turkey so i could have some turkey sandwiches.
Movement: no
Gender: i think it's a boy in my heart, but i don't really know.
Labor Signs: nope!
Belly Button in or out? in
What I miss: coffee and Dr. pepper, but not as much now because it's been a month now with no caffeine.
What I am looking forward to:not being nauseous.
Weekly Wisdom: babies make all the things you had as a kid pop back up, like skin allergies!
Milestones: going to "meet the midwives" tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment